The Board has adopted the following policies regarding the edTPA:
- The student voice rubrics will not be consequential for candidates but;
- Candidates will continue to submit portfolios that address the student voice prompts,
- Vendor will continue to score student voice rubrics,
- Staff will return annually with student voice data,
- Members will consider taking action on student voice rubrics in three years.
- The cut score for the edTPA is 35 and will be consequential beginning January 2014.
- The cut score for the World Language and Classical Language edTPAs will be 30 and will be consequential beginning January 2014.