All events listed below are tentative and are dependent on the availability of edTPA field test data, TAC availability, and SCALE/Pearson completing reports and standard setting studies.
September Board meeting
- Lack of available data for Technical Advisory Committee (TAC) to review, Board will not take action on consequentiality of edTPA.
- Board will review preliminary national and statewide, including institutional data.
- TAC will need to review the field test technical report, demographics and institutional data.
- TAC will need to review standard setting data.
- TAC will make their recommendations for Board review regarding the readiness of the assessment.
- PESB staff will present TAC recommendations, national standard setting cut score, as well as recommendation from Washington standard setting study on Washington-specific components for Board action.
- Board will review and consider the readiness of the assessments by subject area and rubrics.
- Board will review and consider the national cut score and Washington standard setting study, to determine Washington cut score.
- Board will consider consequential date for preservice candidates.