edTPA (RCW 28A.410.280) - A subject-specific, performance-based assessment used by teacher preparation programs to measure and support skills and knowledge that all teachers need to demonstrate prior to completing a preparation program.
- Alignment Tables - Recommended placements and edTPA handbook
- Scenario Document - Guidance in determining field placements and assessments for first tier candidates adding multiple endorsements
- Student Voice Examples - Resources to help institutions, candidates, and cooperating teachers understand what student voice looks like in practice.
- Sample Video Consent Forms (multiple languages) - Washington educator preparation programs can select, open, and download these forms. PESB's Assistant Attorney General (AAG) reviewed and approved these forms and suggests that the content remain intact. However, institutions are encouraged to add their letterhead and any additional information to meet the institutions' needs.
- Additional edTPA Information - Links to national resources, scoring information, and PESB edTPA coordinators' meeting notes
- edTPA Policies - Policy decisions that have been made to date.